PUSAT RAWATAN NATUROPATI was established in the year 2004. It started as a naturopathy center at Sitiawan, Perak and eventually developed to become one of the leading naturopathy centers in Malaysia. Besides handling regular clinical cases, PUSAT RAWATAN NATUROPATI also conducts training, workshop and researches on natural healthcare.
PUSAT RAWATAN NATUROPATI also formulates natural healthcare recipes from spices. PUSAT RAWATAN NATUROPATI is now an official and recognized center under Malaysian Society For Complementary Medicine, for the development of a safe natural alternative medicines and therapy.
Fundamental research is ongoing and several breakthroughs are recorded. The Company's approach of giving safe, efficacious quality products and natural healthcare services at an affordable rate is the reasons that turned the company's business to its present position.
PUSAT RAWATAN NATUROPATI now has several affiliates within Malaysia. From the place where it all started in Sitiawan, Perak it has now several centers affiliated to its name at strategic locations within Malaysia .
The company plans to open more centers in Malaysia and in the South East Asian countries, before expanding and spreading its wings globally.
Dr. Munusamy a/l Rajamanikam
M.D (A.M), B.A (Mktg), B.Sc (Naturopath), B.A (Business Mgmt)
Fellow of International Alternative Medical Association
PRESENT STATUS AND RECOGNITION
- Founder of Pusat Rawatan Naturopati and LK Ayurveda Research Training Centre
- Deputy President of Malaysia Society for Complementary Medicine (MSCM)
- Board Certified Alternative Medical Practitioner by the Indian Board of Alternative Medicine
- Member of Founder’s Club of Forlife Research
- Recognition as International Diamond by Forlife Research
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Ayurveda Vachapasti M.D. (Ayurveda) – Dravya Guna by Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, India in 1998
- Bachelor of Science in Naturopathy by Rocheville University, USA in 2003
- Ayurvedic Paramedical (Therapy Course) by Institute of Ayurved Research & Education, India in 2006
- Diploma as Reiki Master and Teacher by Usui Shiki Ryoho, USA in 2007
- Usui 1st Degree Reiki, Usui 2nd Degree Reiki and Usui 3rd Degree Reiki by Usui Shiki Ryoho, USA in 2007
- Doctor of Medicine (Alternative Medicine) by Indian Board of Alternative Medicine affiliated with The Open International University for Complementary Medicine, India in 2008
- Certificate Course in Ayurveda Orientation by Chakrapani Global Centre for Training and Research in Ayurveda, India in 2010
- Herbology Ayurveda by International Academy of Ayurved, India in 2010
- Advanced Certificate Course in Ayurveda Orientation by Chakrapani Global Centre for Training and Research in Ayurveda, India in 2010
SEMINARS AND CONFERENCES
- Diamond Leadership Retreat by Forlife Research in 2005
- Seminar Kanser Wanita: Pencegahan dan Rawatan by Utusan Publications & Distributors Sdn Bhd, Majlis Kanser Negara (MAKNA) and Kementerian Pembangunan Wanita, Keluarga dan Masyarakat in 2008
- Introduction to Natural Healthcare and Medicine organized by Global Health Activism Network in 2008
- 7th International Traditional & Complementary Medicine Conference & Exhibition and 2nd International Conference on Biotechnology for the Wellness Industry by Ministry of Health in 2009
- Sustainable Global Health Scientific Conference organized by What Medicine Conference and Exhibition in 2009
- Ayurveda Therapy and Pharmacy Workshop by World Ayurveda Congress in 2010
- Seminar “Evidence Based Complementary Medicine” by Malaysian Medical Association, Evidence Based Complementary Medicine Committee in 2010
- 1st Asia Pacific Congress & Exhibition on Indian Systems of Medicine by World Ayurveda Congress in 2010
- Kursus Induksi Pentauliahan Persijilan Kemahiran Malaysia organized by Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran, Kementerian Sumber Manusia in 2011